philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Fri Jan 28 15:50:46 CET 2011
We are proud to release The final drbd-8.3.10 release.
The outstanding feature is the support for device sizes up
to one petabyte. (On 64 bit platforms only).
The other big change is the introduction of the Ahead/Behind mode.
It is intended for setups where it is more important to have low IO
latencies that an up-to-date mirror. This can be important for long
* Fixed a subtle performance degradation that might affected synchronous
work loads (databases) (introduced in 8.3.9)
* Fixed a locking regression (introduced in 8.3.9)
* Fixed on-no-data-accessible for Primary, SyncTarget nodes (Bugz 332)
* Progress bar for online verify
* Optionally use the resync speed control loop code for the online verify
process as well
* Added code to detect false positives when using data-integrity-alg
* New config option on-congestion and new connection states ahead and behind
* Reduced IO latencies during resync, bitmap exchange and temporal states
* Only build a single kernel module package on distributions that provide
the infrastructure to have kernel version independent modules
* On 64bit architectures allow device sizes up to one petabyte
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner
: LINBIT | Your Way to High Availability
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-50, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82
DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.
More information about the drbd-announce