[DRBD-announce] DRBD Management Console 0.2.2
rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Fri May 22 11:56:54 CEST 2009
This is the next DRBD-MC beta release 0.2.2. In this release the focus was
on improved usability and DRBD-MC code was further stabilized.
Here is the complete changelog:
* fixed bug with user entered ids
* made terminal window to recognize control characters, thus making the
* username and password to the Linbit download area are now saved to the XML
* a backup is made of config files that are overwritten
* udev check that is not necessary anymore, was removed
* fixed cluster wizard, that was started from already configured cluster
* saving and loading of positions of services in the graph was fixed
* fixed create hb config dialog bug, when it was reentered from the next
* showing only really failed services as failed
* allowing clean-up only of failed services
* changing default installation method for Ubuntu Hardy to point to the
opensuse repository. It may still not work for 32 bit Hardy.
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.
More information about the drbd-announce