philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Mar 17 16:26:19 CET 2009
Let me point out a few highlights:
*) Use drbd-overview instead of 'cat /proc/drbd'
*) The udev rule provides you nice symlinks for the drbd device nodes:
*) include statement:
Although we have not yet changed the configuration examples, but now
it is possible to have a drbd.conf that looks like this:
*) the congested_fn should improve overall system performance on machines
with hight IO load.
*) The outdate-wfc-timeout allows one to tune the wait-for-connect
time down to 1 second in case the peer is already outdated.
* Fixed drbdadm invalidate on disconnected devices (reg in 8.2.7)
* Adding a missing range check in ensure_mdev()
* Implemented a congested_fn; the kernel can keep its pdflushes running now
* Improvements the connection code for high latency links
* Fix for several potential memory leaks when allocating a device
* Use an additional meta data bit to store the fact of an old crashed primary
* Udev rule that populates /dev/drbd/by-res/ and /dev/drbd/by-disk/
* New timeout option: outdated-wfc-timeout
* New drbdmeta option: --ignore-sanity-checks
* Include statement for drbd.conf
* Improvements to drbd-overview.pl
* Fixed snapshot-resync-target-lvm.sh to work with more than 10 devices
* Do not force a full resync after a detach on a primary node
* Compatibility with Linux 2.6.27 and 2.6.28
Testing and comments welcome!
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner
: LINBIT | Your Way to High Availability
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-50, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82
DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.
More information about the drbd-announce