[DRBD-announce] DRBD Management Console 0.1.2
rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Tue Mar 17 12:56:39 CET 2009
This is the next DRBD-MC beta release 0.1.2 . The most important new
features are support for Heartbeat 2.1.4 and 2.99.3 with Pacemaker.
It is possible to use the gui with Pacemaker and OpenAis as well, if the
OpenAis is installed and configured by hand.
The release contains many bug fixes, here is the complete changelog:
* Fixed bug that prevented the drbd-gui-helper to run on server with
language other than English
* Adding Ubuntu Jaunty support
* Fixing/Adding RHEL4 and RHEL5 support
* Fixing SLES10 support
* udev detection fix, that prevented the gui to run for example on
* Adding skip button for some dialogs, enabling to use the gui
without DRBD. Skip buttons can be also used to run Pacemaker with OpenAis.
* Heartbeat 2.1.4 fixes
* Adding Pacemaker with Heartbeat 2.99.2 support
* Fix for Debian Lenny to find the debian-lenny directory on LINBIT download
* Some components were further renamed from drbd-gui to drbd-mc
* Fixing plenty of gui issues
* Various Heartbeat interaction bug fixes
* Fixed bug with drbddisk that was sometimes initialized without a
* Various small visual fixes
: Dipl-Ing Rasto Levrinc
: LINBIT | Your Way to High Availability
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-58, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82
DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.
More information about the drbd-announce