[DRBD-announce] DRBD Management Console 0.2.3
rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Thu Jun 4 10:27:23 CEST 2009
This is the next DRBD-MC beta release 0.2.3. In this release different
methods to install DRBD in different Linux distribution were added, including
the one from source. An important bug, where colocations were created in
different order as anybody would expect, was fixed as well.
Here is the complete changelog:
* fedora 10's OCF locations were fixed
* rcS scripts in the HB/Pacemaker installation were added, so that
HB/Pacemaker starts after a reboot
* distribution detection was improved
* support for opensuse 11 was added
* different DRBD installation methods including installation from source were
* initial colocation direction, so that it matches the order constraint was
* "I am new here" button with help text for people to get started, was
* detection of disconnection of a host or hosts was fixed
* a bug where exiting of the DMC could hang was fixed.
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.
More information about the drbd-announce