[DRBD-announce] drbd-8.2.5-rc1

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Feb 18 18:14:53 CET 2008

Hi there,

It is time to update bring all the fixes we had in 8.0.x
also into a 8.2.x release.

This is the release candidate for drbd-8.2.5, which will
eventually become drbd-8.2.5 if no blocking issue is found
until Wednesday 2008-02-20.

8.2.5 (api:86/proto:86-88)
--------
 * Fixed a race between online-verify and application writes.
   It caused drbd to report false positives, and very likely
   deadlocked immediately afterwards.
 * When DRBD is build for kernels older than 2.6.16 mutexes are
   provided by a wrapper include file which is shipped with DRBD.
   We had a bug in there that caused one of DRBD's threads to
   lockup after the first connection loss. Fixed.
 * Merged all changes from 8.0.8 -> 8.0.11 into 8.2

http://oss.linbit.com/drbd/8.2/drbd-8.2.5-rc1.tar.gz
http://git.drbd.org/?p=drbd-8.2.git;a=tag;h=drbd-8.2.5-rc1

-Phil
: Vivenotgasse 48, 1120 Vienna, Austria        http://www.linbit.com :