[DRBD-announce] drbd-8.3.0rc3.tar.gz

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Fri Dec 12 17:42:37 CET 2008

Hi,

We realised some loose ends in drbdadm's features. Due to these
changes in drbdadm we are postponing the 8.3.0 final release again
for some days.
No changes in the kernel code from rc2 to rc3.

8.3.0rc3 (api:86/proto:86-89)
--------
 * Better support of drbd-proxy in stacked setups
 * Allow two stacked-on-top-of sections per resource (4 node setups)
 * Support for device stacking in the RHCS resource agent
 * More build compatibility with older vendor kernels

http://oss.linbit.com/drbd/8.3/drbd-8.3.0rc3.tar.gz
http://git.drbd.org/?p=drbd-8.3.git;a=tag;h=drbd-8.3.0rc3

-Phil
--
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-50, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82

DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.