philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Wed Jun 27 17:31:16 CEST 2007
The list got long, most of the issues are *really* hard to trigger,
or triggered by unusual usage. But nevertheless, it is a good idea
* Fixed an OOPS in case you do an invalidate on an diskless device. And
made invalidates on diskless devices possible by using drbdmeta.
* Fix for an possbile OOPS in drbd_al_to_on_disk_bm().
* Fix for a possible OOPS. This issue was triggered when you do an
attach very soon (ms) after the disk was dropped.
* Fix for a race condition in receive_state(). Symptom was that the
resync stalls at 100% on a node.
* Some block devices fail requests by clearing the BIO_UOTODATE flag
(that is ok), but not returning an error (that is strange).
We now deal with that correctly.
* Drbdadm's parser will now reject config files with resources with
missing "on" sections. (Instead of segfaulting)
* Init script continues in case the setup of a single resource failes.
* Improvements to the "drbdsetup events" interface: Updates about
the resync progress and initial state of all devices if called with "-a".
* The benchmark/dm program can now also create curstom bandwith loads.
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner Tel +43-1-8178292-50 :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH Fax +43-1-8178292-82 :
: Vivenotgasse 48, 1120 Vienna, Austria http://www.linbit.com :
More information about the drbd-announce