[DRBD-announce] drbd-0.7.22.tar.gz

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Oct 24 15:08:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

While working on drbd-8.0 and rewriting a lot of stuff there,
we noticed a bug in the previous handling of protocol A and B.

In case you are using protocol A or B you should upgrade
to this version !

0.7.22 (api:79/proto:74)
-----
 * Fixed bugs in the implementation of protocol A and B.
   we noticed that in protocol A and B, on connection loss,
   we could "forget" to set certain areas out of sync.
   so resync in those protocol has been broken all along!
 * Fix races between failure in drbd_send_dblock
   and concurrently running tl_clear
 * Fix potential access-afer-free in drbd_dio_end
 * Fix possible list corruption respective resulting deadlock in
   receive_DataRequest
 * Improved the drbd_thread_stop / start code
 * Gracefull removal of devfs and other updates.
 * Implemented the "freeze_io" option for "on-disconnect"

http://oss.linbit.com/drbd/0.7/drbd-0.7.22.tar.gz
http://www.linbit.com/support/drbd-0.7.22/
http://svn.drbd.org/drbd/tags/drbd-0.7.22/

-Phil