philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Oct 2 11:14:54 CEST 2006
The good news are: pre5 is much more stable and usable than any other 8.0
* The request code was completely rewritten.
* The write conflict detection code for primary-primary is currently
broken, but will be fixed soon.
* drbdsetup is no longer based on IOCTL but works now via
* drbd_panic() is on its way out.
* A runtime configurable tracing framework got added.
* A lot of effort was put into finding and fixing bugs.
Happy testing, happy early-adoping ;)
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner Tel +43-1-8178292-50 :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH Fax +43-1-8178292-82 :
: Schönbrunnerstr 244, 1120 Vienna, Austria http://www.linbit.com :
More information about the drbd-announce