philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Dec 14 17:15:17 CET 2004
Hi DRBD fellows,
This release (finally) fixes various issues, you would run
into with earlier releases, if you want to have a high
number of resources.
[ This was tested on an installation with 10 resources! ]
* "drbdadm adjust [res...]" now does the calls to drbdsetup
in an improved order, first the disk config of all devices,
then the syncer and net config last. With the old scheme
drbdadm run in a timeout when setting up more than about
6 devices at once (startup script...).
* New progress indication in the startup script.
* Bugfix to a race that could cause a OOPS on a BUG() macro
in mod_timer while starting resync. The more devices you have
the higher the probability to hit this race condition.
* Fixed a bug in the sync-groups conde, that only showed up
when you have more than 4 resources in your config.
The resync process was continued too early on the node in
* Fixed a stupid typo in the range-check code, that was intoduced
in 0.7.6. Drbdsetup allowed "max-buffers" to be in the range
from 32 to 32.
* Makefiles are gcc-2.95 compatible again.
TGZ is at http://oss.linbit.com/drbd/0.7/drbd-0.7.7.tar.gz
SVN is at http://svn.drbd.org/drbd/tags/drbd-0.7.7/
RPMs for i386 and x86_64 are at https://www.linbit.com/support/drbd-0.7.7/
for subscribers to LINBIT's DRBD support.
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner Tel +43-1-8178292-50 :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH Fax +43-1-8178292-82 :
: Schönbrunnerstr 244, 1120 Vienna, Austria http://www.linbit.com :
More information about the drbd-announce