Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:25:10 +0200
A lot has happened...
* Documentation fixes to drbdadm's man page [by Helmut Wollmersdorfer].
* Rearrenged some things to ease monolithic kernel builds with DRBD
[by Kees Cook].
* Replaced calls to blk_run_queues() with blk_run_queue()
* Lots of fixes to make it actually work with SCSI devices on Linux-2.6.
* Fixed a lot of SMP issues!
* 64bit fixes (tested on a pair of opterons)
* Clear on-disk-bitmap in case something is set in the bitmap and
no resync will happen.
* Some work on kernel-threads, zombie prevention and inter thread signalling.
* We are free of any sleep_on()s! We use wait_event() everywhere.
* A bugfix to the AL code! (The newly added extent was too early visible
in the hash table.)
* Implemented a cleanup mode for the workqueue. -- Now we free everything
from the workqueue correctly, even after loss of connection.
* Completed the "on-io-error" code.
...but there are still things to do...
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner Tel +43-1-8178292-50 :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH Fax +43-1-8178292-82 :
: Schönbrunnerstr 244, 1120 Vienna, Austria http://www.linbit.com :