[Csync2] Adding a huge amount of data to an existing csync2/lsyncd setup

Kevin Cackler kevin at techdaddies.com
Wed May 3 16:36:19 CEST 2017

Thanks, Jerry. I do have the paper and actually did use that section of
it to initialize these new files, but csync2 still wanted to sync
everything up on the next sync. I figured out late last night that the
file creation times were different on each of the hosts, and because of
that, csync2 had to sync each file to get everything caught up. I won't
make that mistake next time I have to do this :)

Thanks for your help.