[Csync2] 3-node masters and root-owned files

Kevin Cackler kevin at techdaddies.com
Mon Jul 17 15:37:21 CEST 2017

In my case all of my synced nodes had the bad ownership. After changing
the ownership back to the correct value on one node, csync correctly
fixed it on the rest of the nodes, no problem.

In my case, the file with the bad ownership was one that was created by
a web application. After discovering this problem, I caused the
application to change the file again and the correct ownership was
observed, so I don't think it's an application problem, at least not in
my case.