[Csync2] 3-node masters and root-owned files

Kevin Cackler kevin at techdaddies.com
Mon Jul 17 14:32:33 CEST 2017

Funnily enough, we are also experiencing this issue with the root owned
files. Randomly, and without any definable pattern, so far as we can
tell, we'll get a file that suddenly is owned by root:root with rw
permissions and we have to go in and correct the permissions. So far we
haven't been able to nail down the cause of this.