[Csync2] Issues with synced git clones

Rabin Yasharzadehe rabin at isoc.org.il
Thu Dec 21 09:33:26 CET 2017

I also using csync2 to sync git repos, and had similar problem,
at the end I came out with this setup,
I had to exclude the index file from csync2 and sync it using rsync
had to use new host alias called you in /etc/hosts to point to the next
host (in 2 node setup).
hope this help.

        include /tftpboot;

>         exclude *~ index;
>
>         action
>         {
>                 pattern /tftpboot/xxx/.git/*;
>                 exec "rsync -vic you:/tftpboot/xxx/.git/index
> /tftpboot/xxx/.git/index";
>                 logfile "/var/log/csync2_action.log";
>         }
>
>         action
>         {
>                 pattern /tftpboot/yyy/.git/*;
>                 exec "rsync -vic you:/tftpboot/yyy/.git/index
> /tftpboot/yyy/.git/index";
>                 logfile "/var/log/csync2_action.log";
>         }

───