[Csync2] Certificate setup

alex at gluu.org alex at gluu.org
Thu Jun 16 14:16:00 CEST 2016

Hi, Valentine.

My personal experience with it showed 2 solid ways to go about that
(aside from using the same cert for all nodes, which works fine too):

1. If you build from sources, this is the easiest case - just run
`./make cert` or `./make certs` (can't remember) from the directory
where you are building it, on each node
2. If you install from repo, then you'll need to create them manually.
Full commands are provided in csync's pdf manual, you'll need to run
them on each node. 2 things to note: don't provide anything to openssl
tool when you'll be running this commands, i.e. just hit "Enter" all the
time accepting default values it'll offer to you; then, you must put
certificates in predetermined location as it's hardcoded into
executable; this location may vary from distro to distro, I guess, in my
Ubuntu it was `/etc/` directory.