[Csync2] latest csync2 rpmbuild failing on centos 5.4 with error: gnutls>=2.6

Samba saasira at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 15:05:00 CET 2012

Hi,

I just pulled the latest changes of from git and tried to build the rpm but
faced with an error that it requires gnutls >=2.6, which looks like a newly
added requirement.

I'm using centos-5.4 and the version of gnutls that is available on centos
5 is  : 1.4.1-3

I found that the latest version of gnutls (version 2.8+) is only available
on centos6 but unfortunately we cannot upgrade our OS to centos6 as of now.

What options do I have to build the csync2 rpm from latest sources on
centos5? could someone provide any alternate yjum update repos where the
gnutls>=2.6 is available or any other suggestions that can unblock me from
this stalemate?

Thanks and Regards,
Samba