[Csync2] Csync2 and syslog

Aabha Biyani aabha.biyani at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 08:40:55 CET 2012

Thanks Lars.

When you suggest to use "-l" option to have Csync2 log to syslog, should it
be provided as "csync2 -i -l" i.e. while running it as inetd service  or
should this option be set while scheduling the cron job?

The latest available version of Csync2 is 2.1.34. It does not contain the
option to log to syslog. Also, what I have noticed is that this option of
Csync2 being able to log to syslog is not available in RC1. Do you know
approximately by when would this feature be officially out?

Aabha