[Csync2] Errors when running csync2

Art -kwaak- van Breemen ard+csync2 at telegraafnet.nl
Wed Oct 6 11:48:43 CEST 2010

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 02:23:49PM -0300, Fabricio Cannini wrote:
> Also, you should use the same key and ssl cert on both hosts.
> ( Took me quite a while to figure this one out )

That's not true.
The ssl key of the other host is just recorded on the first
connect. The key is recorded with the hostname given. If you use
the hostname with an IP address, it is recorded with the ip
address. Sometimes you can mix those up and then it seems it
doesn't work.

The most important thing is that you are not allowed to enter any
data on the csr. If you type anything in the csr, it will fail.

Regards,
Ard