[Csync2] Support for gnutls >= 2.7.1

Adam Randall randalla at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 01:16:46 CEST 2009

I'm hoping this might be a good place for this request. In our office
here we run 11 Gentoo based servers. Within the last week Gentoo has
pushed net-libs/gnutls 2.8.3 out as stable due to security fixes. The
downside of this is that csync2 1.34 will not compile with anything
above 2.7.0 (or 2.6.6 in my case). The only way that I can work around
this currently is to mask any versions past my current installed
version of gnutls, which is 2.6.6. Since 2.8.3 contains security fixes
it makes me hesitant to artificially keep it at 2.6.6. Is it possible
to get csync2 updated to support newer versions of gnutls?

Regards,

Adam.

--
Adam Randall