[Csync2] Any timescale for a v2 release?

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Sep 1 16:47:19 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 01:53:01PM +0100, Robin Bowes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm just starting to check out csync2. I've successfully built the RPMs
> from an svn checkout, but I am wondering when the "official" 2.0.0
> release might be released?

Next csync2 release IFF and when time permits for proper QA, also there
are a few glitches still and a few features I'd like to see implemented
before a release.

Whether or not that would be a 2.0 is an other question.

Because we have a lot of other things to do,
csync2 release is not much a priority right now.

If someone would want to change that,
don't hesitate to contact sales ;)

--
: Lars Ellenberg