[Csync2] Establishing SSL connection failed

Robert Heinzmann (ml) reg at elconas.de
Tue Jun 24 11:53:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

have you tried running openssl s_client agains the server (see
http://prefetch.net/articles/debuggingssl.html) ?

OpenSSL (not just csync2) problems usually happen when there are
certificate issues (root CA not trusted, but trust is required).

This is more a general advice, because I have no SSL enabled csync2
installation handy (I use stunnel).

Robert