[Csync2] sqlite3 and _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64

Art -kwaak- van Breemen ard+csync2 at telegraafnet.nl
Wed Jun 18 13:35:07 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 12:28:44PM +0200, Art -kwaak- van Breemen wrote:
> Both did not "worked for me" yet, I did not do a sync to other
> systems with my patch, and I haven't tested that other patch.
> I will however continue with the other patch, and remove the
> pieces that are not sqlite3 specific.
I am not continuing with the other patch, since it is too
intrusive to get both sqlite < 3 and sqlite working.

I've started "fresh" based on my previous patch.
This patch are the changes needed to have sqlite < 2 working, and
have sqlite3 patched in later on by only changing db.c and
csync.h.
The patch actually changes SQL_V into dataSQL_V and defines
SQL_V(n) to an item of dataSQL_V[n] .

http://217.196.41.9/~ard/csync2/00-csync2-deb-sqlite3-preparation.diff

We must make sure now that with SQL_V(n) we mean a pointer
to a RO txt/blob of column n. In the future SQL_Vint(n) might
be added.

So in short: this patch should actually change nothing ;-).
(Eh, except for the _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 and some debugging added
to the debian/rules script).