[Csync2] sqlite and inotify

Vincent Régnard vregnard at tbs-internet.com
Wed Jan 16 18:15:10 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have been playing this days with this very nice piece of software.

I have 2 questions.

I have been unable to build csyn2 (latest stable) with sqlite3 (3.4.2),
configure is unable to handle /usr/lib/libsqlite3.so*. No problem to
build it with sqlite 2.8. Is csync2 yet not compatible with sqlite3 ? Or
is it possible to have it work "some way" with sqlite3 ?

Reading the paper (very nice job!), we imagine a pleasant built-in
inotify feature. I saw how to use it with the external incron trick. But
I am wondering if there is like an internal inotify facility directly
inside csync2 (ie. not requiring the external daemon) ?

--
Vincent Régnard
vregnard at tbs-internet.com
TBS-internet.com