[Csync2] Invalidating data on one host.

Dan Brown danb at zu.com
Thu May 31 07:54:37 CEST 2007

I run a pair of servers in master/master mode which replicate between each
other every other minute.  Today I wasn't paying attention and manage to
change the permissions via chmod/chown across a huge swath of files on one
of the hosts. I caught this permissions change before it replicated to the
other host and would like to use the csync2 replication to change them all
back.

I tried touching the modification times on the files (to be far in the past)
on the corrupted host and forcing them to be the winner on the uncorrupt
host in any conflict but it appears to be ignoring that sort of action.

Is there any easy way of going about this?

Dan Brown
danb at zu.com