[Csync2] Compilation trouble on FreeBSD

Clifford Wolf clifford at clifford.at
Tue May 15 08:20:13 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 02:26:34PM -0600, Aaron Dalton wrote:
> rsync.c: In function `csync_recv_file':
> rsync.c:85: error: `ENODATA' undeclared (first use in this function)
> rsync.c:85: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> rsync.c:85: error: for each function it appears in.)
> *** Error code 1
>
> I'm not sure what the problem is here.  Any ideas on how to proceed?
> Thanks for your time!

simply change the ENODATA in rsync.c to, lets say, EIO.

this is just an errno that I'm setting there when something went wrong on
the other side of the communication link. It is just important that we
return an error, which specific error isn't that important.

please report back if this solves the troubles with csync2 of FreeBSD or if
also other errors accour.

yours,
 - clifford

--
When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.