[Csync2] Recovering to a sync state..

Hannes Dorbath light at theendofthetunnel.de
Mon May 14 15:05:03 CEST 2007

Hello,

I used csync2 about half a year to sync a 2 node cluster and never had a
problem. After I extended this setup to include a third node I somehow
managed to get the new node completely out of sync with the rest.

When I run csync2 -xvd on both sides they say all is in sync. However
the third node misses around 200,000 files from the other two. After
digging in the manual I though csync2 -TIXU might be what I'm after, but
again, it says nothing on both sides.

Well, maybe my general question is how to validate the information in
it's sqlite db against what there really is on the file system. How can
I have csync2 read and check every file physically on each node? And
what is the best/correct way to bootstrap/add a new node.

Thanks for any hint!

--
Regards,
Hannes Dorbath