[Csync2] Daemon ? Network

Michael Milkovich michael.milkovich at warecorp.com
Thu Jan 5 18:53:03 CET 2006

If you need continuous updates across a group of machines, you need run
csync2 periodically.  The simplest way to do this of course is a cron job.

Clifford and I have discussed building a "notifier" daemon based on the
new inotify interface which would watch for changes in configured
directories and fire off csync2 as needed,  but it is still on my todo
list.  If there is sufficent interest, I can either (a) move it up on my
priority list (hard to do) or (b) share my design notes and scratch code
to someone who wants to build the app for real.

--
    Mike Milkovich
    Partner, Warecorp