[Csync2] csync2-1.29 released

Michael Mansour mic at npgx.com.au
Wed Jan 4 05:49:53 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm running SL4 (RHEL4) and trying to create the csync-1.29 RPM from the
included spec file.

I confirm I got the following packages installed:

gnutls-devel-1.0.20-3.2.1
gnutls-1.0.20-3.2.1

After running "rpmbuild -ba csync2.spec", it ends with:

checking for libgnutls - version >= 1.0.0... yes
checking for SSL_new in -lgnutls-openssl... no
configure: error: libgnutls-openssl is required

RPM build errors:

This is strange since it's looking for libgnutls-openssl which is provided in
both gnutls-devel and gnutls rpm's:

gnutls-devel.i386                        1.0.20-3.2.1           installed
Matched from:
/usr/lib/libgnutls-openssl.a
/usr/lib/libgnutls-openssl.la
/usr/lib/libgnutls-openssl.so

gnutls.i386                              1.0.20-3.2.1           installed
Matched from:
/usr/lib/libgnutls-openssl.so.11
/usr/lib/libgnutls-openssl.so.11.1.20
libgnutls-openssl.so.11

There's no such thing as a "libgnutls-openssl" rpm package.

What's wrong with this build?

Michael.